We thought it would certainly be helpful to create a list of our top tools that you can use to succeed on the Internet. We use the tools below to help us run our business as best as we can, keep in mind that these tools are useful for our business and COULD be useful for you too.
We recommend you check this page often, we’ll add any other useful tools we come across. We recommend bookmarking it for your own personal reference and convenience. Thanks!
Here’s a Guide we made to help you get started
Download Our FREE Guide – The Top 10 Tools We Use To Build Our Business!
Disclaimer: Some of these resources are free, and some aren’t. Those that are paid resources are affiliate products or services, meaning if you buy them, we get a commission at no extra cost to you. Please know that we have personal experience with all of the following resources, which is why we HIGHLY recommend them.
Our Top Tools To Use:
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are the ten that you should know about. We find ourselves recommending these resources again and again, in emails, webinars and on podcasts. We use them because they make our live and business easier, and we are confident you’ll agree too.
Bluehost: Why? Because it’s incredibly easy to use with 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service – via phone and via chat. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site. Also, you can use the same hosting account for multiple domains if you plan on creating more websites. Click this link to get a special discount off the regular price!
GetResponse: We recently moved over to GetResponse because we tried AWeber, Klaviyo, MadMimi and a few others. We absolutely love GetResponse. Their support and user-friendly interface is amazing. If you’re looking to get more out of your AR service then GetResponse is what you need.
LeadPages: Easily create high-quality landing pages, squeeze pages, and sales pages. LeadPages will help you convert viewers into subscribers or buyers. Best of all, it works with both WordPress and non-WordPress sites as well.
Podcasters’ Paradise: THE #ONE Community for Podcasters. This is the only resource you will ever need to Create | Grow | Monetize your podcast. Over 700 members are consuming the 120+ video tutorials, engaging with other Podcasters in the private Facebook group, & loving the monthly webinars with today’s top Podcasters! If you’re not a Podcast Paradiser yet, then Sign up for a FREE Live Webinars here!
SyndWire Content Syndication: Why SyndWire?. Easily syndicate videos, text and images to 32 networks including Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogger.com and other major web platforms. See How SyndWire works here.
Adobe Audition CC: Adobe Audition is one of our favorite software. We use Adobe Audition to create all of our podcasts and any audio we need. Adobe Audition is what we primarily use to deliver our messages to YOU, our audience.
Fiverr: Fiverr is our favorite to outsource work like creating logos, videos, installing WordPress or just about any tasks that we can outsource. Ready to get started? Here’s a free gig to help you get started.
** Please keep in mind that we do not recommend to outsource content through Fiverr, your content should be your unique selling proposition (USP). To see a list of the contractors and jobs we recommend on Fiverr download our Guide “The List of 10 Amazing Tools….” **
Evernote: Write, collect, find and present notes and photos with anyone free or use Evernote Premium for more space. We use Evernote for our business so we can write our ideas down and easily share with our team.
Asana: We use Asana to help us manage all of our projects. Asana is completely free for the first 15 team members and then $50/mo if you have a team of more than 15. We have tried many project management tools like Smart Sheets, BaseCamp and a few others. We found that Asana works best for us.
- Bluehost: They are incredibly easy to use especially their 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service – via phone and via chat. I highly recommend using Bluehost to anyone who is just starting out. (special discounted rate)
Here’s a super quick tutorial on installing WordPress through BlueHost.
–> Click here now to get Bluehost at the discounted rate!
- Themeforest: We’ve been using Themeforest for years and in our honest opinion, its one of the best and easiest websites to find WordPress themes. Very user-friendly.
- OptinSkin: A great tool created by Glen Allsop from Viperchill.com to painlessly place opt-in forms and take action areas anywhere on your site – not just below your posts. We use it specifically at the bottom of our posts.
- Grammarly: We struggled with writing, especially with grammar. Thanks to Grammarly we are now able to write our blog posts on our own and not have to worry about grammar.
Landing Page Software:
- LeadPages: Easily create high-quality landing pages, squeeze pages, and sales pages. LeadPages will help you convert viewers into subscribers or buyers. Best of all, it works with both WordPress and non-WordPress sites as well.
Email Marketing Services:
- GetResponse: We’ve used other email marketing services and none of them compare to GetResponse – we absolutely love it. Their support and user-friendly interface is amazing. If you’re looking to get more out of your AR service then GetResponse is what you need.
Analyzing & Tracking Results:
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Google Adwords Tool: A free keyword research tool. This is good to see the popularity of certain keywords and to spy on the competition if you’re doing Adwords stuff.
- Fiverr: Anything you need for just $5 bucks. Our blog logo, podcast intros, and most of our design work has been purchased through Fiverr.
- Odesk: One of our favorite places to outsource. You can pay by the hour or a fixed rate. A big advantage with Odesk is that you can monitor their work.
Video Hosting Resources:
- s3 Amazon: The best and cheapest place to host all your video. Not only that, but you can host all your audios, PDF’s, eBooks, pretty much anything you can download and stream. (make sure you get “Simple Storage Service”)
- Youtube: Free video streaming service. This is good for any videos that’s free for the public to view. (For any private videos, I suggest getting s3 amazon and use EVP for easy access and streaming.)
- Libsyn: This is where we host all of our podcast audios and small size files like PDF’s and zip files. Perfect for podcasters, and great for small size files.
- SoundCloud: Still in beta for Podcasters, but another great hosting resource that allows you to store your mp3 files and release them via an RSS to the major directories. Plus, you’ll be released on SoundCloud itself!
- Easy Webinar: Easy Webinar 4.0 is an all-in-one webinar software suite that lets us create complete webinar and other “online event” marketing funnels. One key feature of Easy Webinar 4.0 is the ability to create both live and automated events. While webinars were traditionally live events, we’ve found they also work great when they are pre-recorded, which is awesome because it allows us to make sales while we’re away from our computer having fun with our family and living our life.
Product Distribution & Payment Processors:
- Clickbank: A digital product retailer. Probably the most popular of all payment processors. Great affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal: This one is just ok for selling your own little products. I wouldn’t go to big with these guys. I’d recommend using any of the above carts for big ticket items.
Equipment To Record Video & Podcasts
- Fancierstudio LS69BWG Photo – Video Lighting Kit
- Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for iPhone and Smartphones
- Fancierstudio 3000 Watt Digital Video Continuous Softbox Lighting Kit